I Award Winning and 10X Best Selling Author, Tanisha D. Mackin was born and raised in Buffalo, NY. Tanisha is an Author, Ghostwriter, Philanthropist, Publisher, Travel Writer and TV Host. Tanisha used her tragedies to help and motivate others through their pain. Tanisha knows all too well about violence and how it can affect the lives of family members. She was inspired to not focus on the negative and focus on the positive of her heartaches. She started the Mackin Miracles, formally known as the Mackin Project to assist widows and children who've recently lost a spouse or parent to violence. When asked what inspired this colon cancer survivor to work hard, Tanisha has to look no further than her two beautiful children.
Tanisha and her company has won many awards as well as gracing the cover of several magazines (Writer's Life, Glambitious, BlaQVersity, Purpose & Profit and Author BAE). Her experiences has led Tanisha to write several books, write for several magazines including her own, appear on radio and television shows. Her experiences has also led Tanisha to help others share their stories through writing by becoming a ghostwriter and publisher. Tanisha has been seen in Essence Magazine, Yahoo Finance & Go Banking Rate as a Travel Expert. Tanisha is here to be an encouragement to others who may be going through the hardships of life.
Tanisha Mackin Publishing provides ghostwriting and publishing services to those who are looking to become bestselling authors.
We have produced over 100 books, bestselling clients and worked on book tours including a book tour for Pastor Rhonda Henderson and 4X Grammy Award Winning and Reality Star Stevie J.
Tanisha has become a #1 bestselling author with her book collaboration with Actress and Comedian Kim Coles (Open Your G.I.F.T.S). We share our clients stories through writing and we make them bestselling authors.
Tanisha Mackin and Tanisha Mackin Publishing is the recipient of:
1. 2013 Utopian Euphoria Making A Difference
2. 2016 Metro Phenomenal Women
3. 2016 Black Women Are Award for Survivorship
4. 2016 IALA Award for Memoir of the year (My Testimony, I Don't Look Like What I've Been Through).
5. 2016 Rising Star - Women In The Spotlight GoinGlobal
6. 2018 Best of McDonough
7. 2019 McDonough Hall of Fame (Best of McDonough)
8. 2019 ACHI Magazine - Author of the Year
9. 2020 McDonough Hall of Fame (Best of McDonough)
10. 2020 Crown Yourself - Publisher Award
11. 2021 McDonough Hall of Fame (Best of McDonough)
12. 2021 ForHER Celebration of the Brown Skin Girl
13. 2022 McDonough Hall of Fame (5 consecutive years)
14. 2023 McDonough Hall of Fame
Ready to Publish Your Bestseller?
Are you ready to share your story but you are unable to organize your words or you don't have the time to write it? Let Tanisha Mackin Publishing write your masterpiece. We will be honored to assist you with your story.
What is a Ghostwriter?
A ghostwriter is a person who is hired to write material such as music, speeches and books for someone who is the named author.
Tanisha Mackin is an award-winning and bestselling author with over 20 years experience in writing and 10 years experience in ghostwriting and publishing books.